Piston HFO/SIMV ventilator for infants and neonates
High Frequency Oscillation (HFO) ventilation permits sufficient and sustained exchange of gas via ventilation of which stroke volume is smaller than volume of anatomical dead space.
- For neonate and pediatric patients
- SIMV, A/C, CPAP, N-CPAP, HFO
- Stroke volume up to 160 ml
- MAP from 3 to 40 cmH2O
- Frequency from 5 to 20 Hz
- SI pressure from 3 to 50 cmH2O
- Touchscreen monitor
- Ventilation waveforms
- Patient data monitoring
- Piston type HFO
*Ventilators are manufactured by Metran Co., Ltd.